[GE users] Queue Resource Allocation

Chandran, Sathish Sathish.Chandran at Honeywell.com
Tue Jul 24 16:44:00 BST 2007

Robert

Again thanks.

Yes I got it with your valuable information.

But still I need the exact reason why it fails. Any command to see from my system. As im sure enough that the job will not fail only for the scheduling interval. It may also fail for RAM, any licensed program usage, etc.

Hope we finish this issue atmost.

Thanks,
Sathish.C