[GE users] HPC Blog Aggregation

Eric Zhang maillistbox at 126.com
Wed Jul 25 02:01:48 BST 2007

Hi, Daniel:

     I am interested in it. Our company is a HPC solution provider in
China and I am the staff engineer. In last 3 years, we recommend Grid
Engine as the job management software to our customer and we also have a
lot of problems on using GE. So, I want to find a place to discuss the
GE problems with experts, just like you, Reuti......

     I don't know what condition should be achieved if I want to join
this Blog? My English is poor so I think maybe the language limitation
is the largest problem.

Eric Zhang
2007-7-25