[GE users] HPC Blog Aggregation

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 02:09:51 BST 2007

Eric: I know Chinese and English, I may be able to help -- esp.
translating from Chinese to English... just let me know what you want
to write :D

Daniel: does everything from gridengine.info automatically get sync'ed
to http://opensolaris.org/os/community/hpcdev/blogs/ ? I am a very
infrequent contributor of gridengine.info too... :P

Rayson