[GE users] HPC Blog Aggregation

Wed Jul 25 02:21:57 BST 2007

Eric,

The easiest way to contribute to the community is to continue being
active on the mailing lists.  All of the mailing list traffic is
archived, so the content is available later to people searching for
information.

If you have an article that you would like to post, the best approach
might be to work with Rayson to get it posted to gridengine.info.
That's one of the blogs that is being automatically aggregated at the
OpenSolaris site.

Thanks for your interest,
Daniel