[GE users] HPC Blog Aggregation

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 02:23:22 BST 2007

Nice!!

I hope to write something on Cadence/SGE integration for my next article:

 "Distributed jobs in Analog Design Environment using Sun Grid Engine"

Basically, it will be a cleanup of:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.cad.cadence/browse_thread/thread/9362860f6486bafe/40efb2d2bbc2947f#40efb2d2bbc2947f

Rayson