[GE users] Reg: Error : sge_group2gid failed for group Domain Users "

manju a manju.kudu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 10:16:13 BST 2007

Hi All,

we are having  one test sun N1 grid farm which is having both Linux
and windows execution host. i m getting the following error from
windows execution host , whenever i tired to submit the job  (only
with the windows domain users).

ERROR: " Unable to initialize Environment because of error:
sge_group2gid failed for group Domain Users "

please let me know if any body aware of this problem.

thanks

Manju