[GE users] HPC Blog Aggregation

Wed Jul 25 15:04:53 BST 2007

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007, Rayson Ho wrote:

> Yes, I learned about the "Interleaved Array Job Dependencies" project
> from Fritz's presentation (Dresden'07).
>
> But the link you provided has lots more info -- do you know the
> progress of the project??

Well, yes, but I can't tell any details. After all I'm not speaker for
RSP and I got merely allowance to tell the OS community the project
exists actually and refer to the document.

Regards,
Andreas

> Rayson
>

> On 7/25/07, Andreas.Haas at sun.com <Andreas.Haas at sun.com> wrote:
>> Sounds promising!
>>
>> Have you noted
>>
>>   http://open.rsp.com.au/?page_id=11
>>
>> it describes a feature enhancement Rising Sun Pictures is planning
>> to work on.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Andreas

http://gridengine.info/

Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer