[GE users] qrsh/qlogin

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:05:58 BST 2007

You can use ssh instead:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/qrsh_qlogin_ssh.html

SGE will have its own remote execution support without using any 3rd
party software in the future. But for now, you can use normal SSH, or
better yet, use SGE-SSH integration that fixes all the problems
documented in the "Disadvantages" section in the HOWTO.

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/BrowseList?list=dev&by=thread&from=4889

Rayson