[GE users] qstat doesn't show job info when run as root?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Thu Jul 26 00:05:39 BST 2007

Hi David,

This is a qstat behavior change for all users in SGE 6.1  -- the
default behavior is to only show jobs belonging to the user who
issued the qstat command.

You can either use "-u '*'" in your command to get all the info or if
you want to fully replicate the "old" behavior you can add "-u *" to
a .sge_qstat preferences file and qstat will look and act like the
older version.

Regards,
Chris