[GE users] master and scheduler spool

Iwona Sakrejda isakrejda at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 26 06:40:51 BST 2007

Is it ok for the master and the scheduler spool to be local to the  host
where they are running and not visible to either the execution or
the submission hosts? In other words is anybody besides those two
daemons accessing the SGE spool directory?

I am trying to simplify my installation and move away from
a shared filesystem if possible.

Thank You,

iwona