[GE users] DBWriter dies nightly

Pat Cable cable at ll.mit.edu
Thu Jul 26 14:45:11 BST 2007

If I recall correectly, my coworker said that he doesn't back up
postgres (at this time) as it's really just our database for ARCo at
this point, and we don't use the information for any business purpose
either. However, it is running on a Sun HA Cluster (3.1)

// Patrick Cable II
// LLCAD System Administrator Co-Op
// MIT Lincoln Laboratory - F-378
// 781 981 5996 - cable at ll.mit.edu