[GE users] Reg: windows domain users access to grid

Harald Pollinger Harald.Pollinger at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 27 13:24:59 BST 2007

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-15" character set. ]

manju a wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is any body aware of this problem ( This Problem with the windows
> Domain Users )
>
> ERROR: " Unable to initialize Environment because of error:
> sge_group2gid failed for group Domain Users "
>
> please let me know if any body aware of this problem

Yes, we are aware of this problem and we are working on it.
The problem is that a Interix system call is not able to handle groups
with a large number of users, but there is a replacement for this call.

Regards,
Harald

http://www.sun.com/gridware
mailto:harald.pollinger at sun.com