[GE users] SMTP mail configuration

Thiep Duong Thiep.Duong at am.necel.com
Fri Jul 27 17:21:12 BST 2007

I used sendmail -- Not an expert, but this works for me (as John said):

Look in the sendmail.cf file:
# who gets all local email traffic ($R has precedence for unqualified names)
DHisdcs2.am.necel.com
   ^^^^^^all client host route to this host
# who I masquerade as (null for no masquerading) (see also $=M)
DMam.necel.com
   ^^^^^^^^^^^^ mail sent out with our domain name.

======= In the sendmail.cf file of isdcs2 host,
# "Smart" relay host (may be null)
DSmailhost.$m
   ^^^^^^^^This is our real mailgwy (one that handle in/out bound mail)

Thiep