[GE users] rcmd: socket permission denied using openmpi

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:06:26 BST 2007

If you are using loose integration, then you should make sure that the
system's rsh is setuid root.

If you are using tight integration, then you just need to make sure
that you follow "Permissions for qrsh are not set properly":
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/commonproblems.html#interactive

Rayson