[GE users] Changing Operator Permissions

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Jul 30 12:23:19 BST 2007

Hi,

Am 27.07.2007 um 21:11 schrieb Kyle Halberstam:

> Is there a way to play around with the Operator Permissions? For
> example, I want operators to be able to re-schedule and delete
> other people's jobs but NOT to be able to delete them. How would
> one achieve this? Thanks a lot.

one of the "delete" requests seems to be wrong - maybe you meant
"suspend" in one place? But anyway, without modifiying it in the
source, I don't see a way to achieve this finer granulated
permissions setup.

The only option I see: make the designated operator the owner of all
queues, instead of granting him/her operator rights.