[GE users] Changing Operator Permissions

Kyle Halberstam kyle.halberstam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:43:35 BST 2007

My apologies I meant, re-schedule and suspend/hold other users' jobs but not
be able to delete them.

I will file this as a feature request then. Thanks

Kyle

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007, Kyle Halberstam wrote:

Hi,

Is there a way to play around with the Operator Permissions?

Unfortunately there is no direct solution for this, yet it sounds very
reasonalbe. Could you file a RFE for this to IssueZilla?

For example, I
want operators to be able to **re-schedule** and **delete** other people's
jobs
but **NOT** to be able to **delete** them. How would one achieve this?
Thanks a lot.

You mean operators shall be allowed to delete people's jobs, but not the
user object itself. Right?

Regards,
Andreas