[GE users] Reg: windows domain users access to grid

Harald Pollinger Harald.Pollinger at Sun.COM
Mon Jul 30 14:11:41 BST 2007

Hi Manju,

sorry, you can't replace this system call, the qsub command must use a
different system call. We will create a patch for this problem soon.

Regards,
Harald

http://www.sun.com/gridware
mailto:harald.pollinger at sun.com