[GE users] more info for "rsh zombies when using mpich2" -- johnny layne

Johnny Layne laynejg at vcu.edu
Mon Jul 30 16:25:40 BST 2007

hi all again,
    OK I _am_ using individualized .smpd files for each job (sorry, I
really need more sleep).  I wonder what happens when you launch numerous
of these jobs and parts of them run on the same node, for instance a 4
processor machine divided amongst 2 jobs, and then stopmich2.sh runs.
Sorry for the many posts, I will get busy investigating & waiting for
info.  Thanks,
    johnny