[GE users] Configuration of the exit of stdout/stderr

Esteban Freire Garcia esfreire at cesga.es
Fri Jun 1 15:53:36 BST 2007

Hi Reuti,

    I?m Sorry to take so much in answering you, but I was doing tests with
the epilog. I take a time in realizing that the script was not working
because not it catch of the main node but rather it catch of the node in the
one the job is executed, and therefore in the execution node the epilog
script must be in the route that we configure in the qconf -mconf. Once I
have this solved, the script continues without working (it?s to say, it
continues without copy the files .e and .o), and this is because the
variables as $fs_stdout_host..that catches the script for know the routes of
the files .e and .o are empty. I was looking in google and I found "File
staging is currently implemented  only  via  the  DRMAA interface", so my
question is, Are there any form that these variables work with a normal
qsub?, for examples, adding some parameter to qsub. That would be great!!

Thank you very much,
Esteban