[GE users] load balancing

Forum Parmar forum.parmar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 18:46:12 BST 2007

I am not sure if the engine takes into account memory for load balancing.
Suppose there is a quad core machine and only one job is running on one
core, but it is using up the entire RAM, will another job be assigned to
this node just because there are free cores?

If its possible, I would like no more jobs assigned to this machine if
majority of the RAM is in use.

Thank you,
Forum