[GE users] RR Oddity

Sat Jun 2 20:39:43 BST 2007

Having played with this a little further, I think what I'm seeing is
that the first resource reservation is ignored.  I find that if I submit
a non-reserved PE job followed by a reserved PE job, the reserved job
with gather the resources, but the non-reserved job will take them.
Same effect as when I run two reserved jobs.

Daniel