[GE users] Re: tight SGE-SSH integration in 6.1

Tibor Grose tibor at Magma-DA.COM
Mon Jun 4 08:49:21 BST 2007

    [ The following text is in the "ISO-2022-JP" character set. ]

I'm confused about where to add the sgessh_readconfig() command.
For reference, I'm using a fresh download of openssh 3.9p1on a CentOS
4.6 64bit system.
I added the sgessh_readconfig() command just after the init_rng();
line in main():

#ifdef HAVE_SECUREWARE
         (void)set_auth_parameters(ac, av);
#endif
         __progname = ssh_get_progname(av[0]);
         init_rng();

#ifdef SGESSH_INTEGRATION
        sgessh_readconfig();
#endif

         /* Save argv. Duplicate so setproctitle emulation doesn't
clobber it */
         saved_argc = ac;
         rexec_argc = ac;
         saved_argv = xmalloc(sizeof(*saved_argv) * (ac + 1));

but this resulted in a sshd binary that died with the error:

set_admin_username() with zero length username: no such file or
directory

Any help would be much appreciated.

--

tibor