[GE users] Re: tight SGE-SSH integration in 6.1

Tibor Grose tibor at Magma-DA.COM
Mon Jun 4 09:32:03 BST 2007

I have set up the grid to call sshd and it works fine with the sshd
that comes with CentOS (without the accounting info, or course).
If I point grid to use the modified sshd and then try to execute
"qrsh id", I'll get a prompt for the password, but it's rejected 3
times and then comes up with the error:

can't open file /tmp/42.1.all.q/pid: No such file or directory

--

tibor

>>> http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/BrowseList?