[GE users] Checkpointing and "shell start mode"

Lönroth Erik erik.lonroth at scania.com
Mon Jun 4 10:07:15 BST 2007

I was trying out the checkpointing" features of GE and found that setting "unix_behaviour" in "General Configuration" -> "shell start mode" prevents signals from getting to my job scripts.

Is this the expected behaviour and where can I find documentation about what this "shell start mode" acctually do? I've been trying to find it without success.

For now I have to set "posix_compliant" to get checkpointing to work.

/Erik