[GE users] Total memory usage ...

Vic Vic vitjaphen at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 4 11:00:23 BST 2007

Is it possible to set limit of total memory usage in SGE ? The problem is
that each user can execuite up to 6 jobs in the same time. Now I want to set
limit in memory per user, i.e.
each user can execuite up to 6 jobs and can use up to 12 Gb memory in the
summary. For example,

1 job   x 12Gb, or
2 jobs x   6Gb, or
6 jobs x   2Gb

and so on ....

The version of SGE on our cluster is 6.1.

Thank you  in advise
Vic.