[GE users] Re: tight SGE-SSH integration in 6.1

Tibor Grose tibor at Magma-DA.COM
Mon Jun 4 13:12:21 BST 2007

Both are in the known_hosts file and password-less works with the
default sshd.

Should the modified sshd be able to run in place of the default
install, or is it meant to only be called only by sge?

--

tibor