[GE users] Re: tight SGE-SSH integration in 6.1

Tibor Grose tibor at Magma-DA.COM
Mon Jun 4 13:34:09 BST 2007

Following up to my own question:
The reason I asked about if this should replace the default sshd or
not was that I assumed that's what I was supposed to do, and
therefore added things like pam, kerberos and tcp wrapper support to
the compile options. I recompiled without those options and now it
works. I can see CPU and memory usage of jobs I start up via the
modified sshd.

Thanks everyone for your helpfulness and patience.

--

tibor