[GE users] Mac SGE 6.1 qhost incorrect values

Barry McInnes Barry.J.Mcinnes at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 4 14:57:21 BST 2007

Just a thought is there a way to get it incorporated into SGE for macs -
just modify the output from vm_stat and manipulate it for displaying in
qhost ?

Mach Virtual Memory Statistics: (page size of 4096 bytes)
Pages free:                   406321.
Pages active:                  44886.
Pages inactive:               140447.
Pages wired down:              63707.

There must be some system calls that work for the Mac.

On 6/1/07 3:02 PM, Rayson Ho wrote:
> I think it's always like that - getting the swap information is always
> missing on OSX.
>
> Rayson
>

> On 6/1/07, Barry McInnes <Barry.J.Mcinnes at noaa.gov> wrote:
>> qhost on the Mac PPC cluster is not displaying Swap total and use. All
>> others are correct.
>>
>> HOSTNAME                ARCH         NCPU  LOAD  MEMTOT  MEMUSE  SWAPTO
>>  SWAPUS
>>
>> global                  -               -     -       -       -       -
>>      -
>> mac01                   darwin-ppc      2  1.46    2.5G    2.2G     0.0
>>    0.0
>> mac03                   darwin-ppc      2  0.10    2.5G    2.2G     0.0
>>    0.0
>> mac04                   darwin-ppc      2  1.00    2.5G    2.5G     0.0
>>    0.0

---
Barry McInnes
325 Broadway