[GE users] Wrong number of CPU showing in SGE 6

Andy Schwierskott Andy.Schwierskott at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 4 20:58:58 BST 2007

what does the GE 6.0 and 6.1 loadcheck utility report:

    <sge_root>/utilbin/<arch>/loadcheck

It should be in both cases the number of cores x CPU sockets. Intel HT CPUs
on Linux wil be reported as two CPUs if not disabled in the BIOS(I heard
this is possible, if never seen such a BIOS personally).

Andy