[GE users] Coredump and sge ?

Xavier Beaudouin kiwi at oav.net
Tue Jun 5 08:45:05 BST 2007

Hello,

I have a "small" problem about SGE.

I use Debian Sarge and Etch and it seems that the limits set in
/etc/security/limits.conf are some time by passed.

I have :
*               soft    core            0
*               hard    core            0

So normaly when a program coredump it should not create a core....

But when excuting it on sge when a program coredump it does core and since
we have some users that using a lot of memory so... core are big....

Is the any hidden options ? (or is there any bugs on debian maybe ?)

/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - http://oav.net/
echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq'|dc