[GE users] Wrong number of CPU showing in SGE 6

SLIM H.A. h.a.slim at durham.ac.uk
Tue Jun 5 13:31:41 BST 2007

Hi

A possible solution is to create two host groups, one for the nodes with
2 cpu's and one for the nodes with 4 cpu's, say @hg1 and @hg2 resp.
A queue can be build from several host groups each with different
properties.
Either modify the queue with qmon or on the command line with qconf -mq
yourqueue
and change the following parameters:

hostlist              @hg1 @hg2
load_thresholds       np_load_avg=...,[@hg2=np_load_avg=...]