[GE users] How do I get rid of jobs with the status or dr

Benjamin Singer bdsinger at Princeton.EDU
Thu Jun 7 17:09:30 BST 2007

You can use qdel -f to force deletion if you are an admin, or if the
ENABLE_FORCED_QDEL is set for the qmaster params users can do it on
their own jobs (under SGE 5.3 anyway which we use). When I do that my
qmaster messages log file will complain every 2 minutes about the
missing job until the sge daemons on the exec host running the job
can be restarted.

(When we get these they are usually NFS-related, btw)