[GE users] Exception: More than 1024 attribute values were received

Thu Jun 7 17:19:31 BST 2007

Jeff,

It's not part of the spec.  The limit is something imposed by Grid
Engine.  At the moment, however, I'm not able to find that limit or the
error message you're seeing.  Could you send me the stack trace for the
exception?  My guess is that the reason I can't find it is because it's
no longer there in 6.1, but I need to know where it's coming from to be
sure.

Thanks,
Daniel