[GE users] Exception: More than 1024 attribute values were received

Jeff White jsw at farecast.com
Thu Jun 7 17:53:02 BST 2007

java.lang.RuntimeException: More than 1024 attribute values were received
         at com.sun.grid.drmaa.SessionImpl.nativeGetAttribute(Native Method)
         at
com.sun.grid.drmaa.JobTemplateImpl.getAttribute(JobTemplateImpl.java:941)
         at
com.sun.grid.drmaa.JobTemplateImpl.getArgs(JobTemplateImpl.java:228)

Let me know if upgrading to 6.1 will remove this issue.

thanks,
jeff