[GE users] Exception: More than 1024 attribute values were received

Thu Jun 7 18:17:41 BST 2007

Jeff,

I can't reproduce the error with 6.1.  The following program runs fine
with 6.1:

import java.util.*;
import org.ggf.drmaa.*;

public class Test {
        Session s = SessionFactory.getFactory().getSession();

        s.init("");

        JobTemplate jt = s.createJobTemplate();

        String[] a = new String[2000];

        for (int i = 0; i < 2000; i ++) {
            a[i] = Integer.toString(i);
        }

        jt.setArgs(Arrays.asList(a));
        System.out.println(jt.getArgs());
        s.exit();
    }
}

I'm in the process of checking out the 6.0u8 source tree, so it will
take a little while before I can confirm that the limit has been removed
and in which version that happened.

Daniel