[GE users] Qmake and ssh accounting

Heywood, Todd heywood at cshl.edu
Thu Jun 7 21:37:36 BST 2007

Very simply, my question is: for qmake invoked with "-pe make" inside a
script submitted with qsub, does qacct return the SUM of the wallclock times
of all the distributed make rules (if each is started via a qrsh), or does
it return the wallclock time which is the maximum time taken by all the
distributed make rules?

Todd

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/BrowseList?list=dev&by=thread&from=4>>
8