[GE users] [GE USERS] Curiosity about 'qstat -s z'

Esteban Freire Garcia esfreire at cesga.es
Fri Jun 8 09:37:12 BST 2007

Hi everybody,

     I have a curiosity about  the finalized jobs for an user that are
shown with 'qstat -s z -u user'. Due to tests of stress that we are
making on SGE, in the script I count the jobs finalized for the user,
but this value is total for that day by  the user, therefore I would
like to know if the jobs shown with qstat -s z are keep in a file, and
if there is some way to put this value to zero for an user after sending
jobs like that user

Thanks,
Esteban