[GE users] Consumable complex not being consumed?

Daire Byrne Daire.Byrne at framestore-cfc.com
Fri Jun 8 16:09:15 BST 2007

Reuti,

> what is:
>
> qhost -F license_mayaT
>
> showing?

Typical output is:

HOSTNAME                ARCH         NCPU  LOAD  MEMTOT  MEMUSE  SWAPTO  SWAPUS
global                  -               -     -       -       -       -       -
    Host Resource(s):      gc:license_mayaT=5.000000
lust1b.prod.local       lx24-amd64      2  0.24    5.8G    2.2G    2.0G    8.0K
    Host Resource(s):      gc:license_mayaT=5.000000

etc. for all hosts. It definitely there as asking for 6 licenses blocks the job from running. But once it does run the value remains the same. Maybe I should just try recreating the complex?

Regards,

Daire