[GE users] States 'au'

lukacm at pdx.edu lukacm at pdx.edu
Fri Jun 8 20:10:48 BST 2007

Hello,

this strange thing is happening: when i rebuild any node, they are
build as compute nodes but the result is a headnode with the same
settings as my initial headnode. The quemanagment is SGE.

now i cannot uninstall them as headnodes because they see all other
compute nodes as installed exechosts.

to rebuild them i used insert-ethers and selected compute.

is there something i am doing wrong? I tried to run the script to
install or uninstall qmaster but as said it does not work.

any help?

thank you

martin

p.s. i am not really sure if this is a rocks install problem or SGE
configuration so i am sending this email to both lists.