[GE users] DB_NOSERVER: Fatal error, no RPC server

Heba Farouk heba.farouk at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 12:10:17 BST 2007

1-          yes, my RPC service is running (which is
portmap)

2-          I'm using the default value in the
berkeley spool server, is it a problem ??, check the
following
"------------------------------------
Shall the installation script try to start the RPC
server? (y/n) [y] >>y

Starting rpc server on host sc003!
The Berkeley DB has been started with these
parameters:

Spooling Server Name: sc003
DB Spooling Directory:
/home/geadmin/n1ge6/default/spooldb