[GE users] Consumable complex not being consumed?

Daire Byrne Daire.Byrne at framestore-cfc.com
Mon Jun 11 12:15:34 BST 2007

Reuti,

Well I've tried deleting the complexes and recreating them but still no joy. Here's the commands used to create the complexes:

qconf -mc (then add the following)
license_mayaC       l_mC       INT         <=    YES         YES        0        0
license_mayaT       l_mT       INT         <=    YES         YES        0        0
license_mayaU       l_mU       INT         <=    YES         YES        0        0

qconf -mattr exechost complex_values license_mayaC=0,license_mayaT=0,license_mayaU=0 global

Then I give one of the licenses some value and submit a job with "-hard -l license_mayaU" (say) and I see that the total count is unchanged while the job runs or quits. Perhaps I can turn up the debugging to see where things are failing? There is nothing of interest in any of the "messages" files as far as I can make out.

I haven't found anything else wrong with installation - just consumables for now. I've not had this issue before so I'm not ruling out a bad install on my part. Any more info I can give?

Regards,

Daire