[GE users] Consumable complex not being consumed?

Mon Jun 11 16:03:44 BST 2007

Daire,

You're using the BOOL syntax when requesting an INT consumable.  You
have to give it the number of licenses that you want, like Andy and
Reuti said.  I'm actually surprised that you're not seeing more of an
error.  The code in the qmaster looks like it's supposed to treat a
valueless INT consumable as an error.

Daniel