[GE users] resource list via DRMAA (java)

Mon Jun 11 16:19:47 BST 2007

Hi Marc,

you can do this with setNativeSpecification(). You simply pass the "-l name=val,..."
together with other submission options. As for supported syntax have a look to C
language counterpart "drmaa_native_specification" in drmaa_attributes(3) man page.

Regards,
Andreas

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007, marc.dumontier at thomson.com wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I'm using:
>

> Drmaa Impl=DRMAA 1.0 Java language binding 0.5 -- N1GE 6.0u10
>
> DRM System=N1GE 6.0u10
>
> Version=0.5
>

> I would like to submit jobs, and pass in a resource list (consumable
> resources), but I don't see a spot for it in JobTemplate.
>

> Does anyone know if this is possible via this interface..my qsub looks
> something like:
>

> qsub -N jobname -l high=TRUE,mysql=1 $HOME/scripts/runjob.sh
>

> Thanks,
>

> Marc Dumontier
> Manager, Software Development
> Thomson Scientific (Canada)
> 1 Yonge Street, Suite 1801
> Toronto, Ontario M5E 1W7
>

> Direct +1 416 214 3448
> Mobile +1 416 454 3147

http://gridengine.info/

Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer