[GE users] shepard exits with exit code 11

Jerry Mersel jerry.mersel at weizmann.ac.il
Mon Jun 11 20:22:18 BST 2007

Hi:

  I am running SGE 6.0U8. One of the nodes is running Redhat AS 5.
  When I use qrsh -q .q at host it goes to the host no problem.

  When I use qsh -q .q at host The host has a "E" attached to the q.host
  and the shepard exits with exit code 11.

  What is exit code 11?

  If I use qrsh and then run xterm it runs fine.

                                 Regards,
                                   Jerry