[GE users] shepard exits with exit code 11

Ravi Chandra Nallan Ravichandra.Nallan at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 12 06:02:07 BST 2007

Any hints in the messages (qmaster/messages, execd's messages on the
failed host).
Try,
  qstat -explain E
(mostly would have been set to error because of jobs failure).

Also what did the command qsh return (did the job get scheduled?)

-Ravi