[GE users] shepard exits with exit code 11

Jerry Mersel jerry.mersel at weizmann.ac.il
Tue Jun 12 07:00:13 BST 2007

Hi:

  qstat gave:

   queue all.q marked QERROR as result of job 5633's failure at host

  in the message file for the particular host I got:

   shepherd of job 5633.1 exited with exit status = 11

  qsh returned:

Your job 5633 ("INTERACTIVE") has been submitted
waiting for interactive job to be scheduled ...
Could not start interactive job.

Could it have something to do with the version of the OS Redhat AS 5
has GLIBC of 2.5. But then again when I used qrsh and openned xterm
from the host everything worked fine.

                                Thanks,
                                  Jerry