[GE users] lamd binary path on LAM Tight Integration

v01d phreakuencies at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:19:28 BST 2007

Hi,
I've been reading about LAM Tight Integration on the wiki and I have it almost done. The only two thing that I would like to change is to tell whoever calls the lamd binary on this scheme, that it should call the wrapper, not lam's original binary. I don't want to compile a separate lam, if possible, nor put the lamd wrapper as "lamd" where the original binary is. I mean, is it possible to configure the path to the lamd binary so I can do this?

Thank you,
Matt