[GE users] Réf. : Re: [GE users] Qrsh and PATH variable

Thierry Darnige darnige at ccr.jussieu.fr
Wed Jun 13 14:11:25 BST 2007

Thank you Andy,

But the current PATH (I mean on the submit host) is not the same as my
remote PATH (on the nodes).
I would like to use the PATH defined on the nodes (as I do for other env
variables through the /etc/login.conf).
This one is overloaded with a "hard coded" path ... (remote job directory +
hard coded path).

     qrsh env
PATH=/tmp/1471.1.all.q:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin
MATLAB=/usr/local/matlab

Thierry