[GE users] sge master dying

Iwona Sakrejda isakrejda at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 13 18:10:58 BST 2007

I an running SGE 6.0u4 on rhel3 and It's been running ok for a year or so.
Last week i tried qconf -mhgrp and this command repeatedly kills all the
sge processes on the headnode. I connected with strace to the sgeadmin
before it died and I only see:
rocess 16727 attached - interrupt to quit
futex(0xb03bebf8, FUTEX_WAIT, 16822, NULL) = -1 EINTR (Interrupted
system call)
+++ killed by SIGBUS +++

Nothing exciting in the logs, it's just going about its bussiness...

Suggestions on how to approch this problem would be appreciated...

Thank You,

iwona