[GE users] Réf. : Re: [GE users] Qrsh and PATH variable

Wed Jun 13 18:15:05 BST 2007

My guess is that your login.conf is not being applied, probably because
the shell isn't what you think it is.  Look at the SHELL env var in your
qrsh output and see if it's what you expect.  You can configure the
shell to use in the queue configuration.

Daniel

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]